Key Holding + Meeting
This service covers the following
- Emergency 24 hour advice for your clients while in Spain
- Meeting your clients at your property and handing over the keys
- Collecting the keys at the end of there holiday
- Pointing out local restaurants and supermarkets
- Directing your guests to places of interests and local beaches
- Explaining appliances in your property
- Arrange minor repairs to be carried out by local tradesmen
- 3 sets of keys clearly labelled
- All instruction manuals left in the kitchen
- Copy of insurance documents to include Public Liability
- Instructions on how to operate any equipment; i.e. TV/SAT, Air Con/Heating,
- Washing machine etc.
- 3 sets of bed linen per bed
- 3 sets of towels per bed
- Owner’s bank account details
- Owner’s contact details
- Copy of community rules
Key holding Management + Meeting & Greeting service Fee:
€ 600,00 per annum incl. I.V.A.
Welcome pack for arrival €40.00
Includes: Tea, Coffee, Milk, Sugar, Orange Juice, Water, Bread, Butter, Jam, Ham, Cheese, Breakfast cereal, 8 Fruit Yogurts, Toilet Roll, six cans of Beer, six cans of Coke Cola, a bottle of Red and White wine
3 Day Extended Welcome Pack €85.00
Includes: Tea, Coffee, 2 Milk, Sugar, Orange Juice, Grapefruit Juice, 6 litres Water, Bread, Butter, Selection of Jams, 2 packs Ham, 2 Packs Cheese, Breakfast cereal, 8 Fruit Yogurts, 12 Eggs, Bacon, 10 Sausages, 2 tins Baked Beans, 2 tins of Tomatoes, 3 Pizzas, Nuts, Crisps, Olives, 6 Toilet Rolls, 12 cans of Beer and 12 cans of Coca Cola, 2 bottles of Red and White wine
The owner of the property is responsible for the payment of all service bills.
The company Espana4u are not liable for any responsibilities to the Spanish authorities in regard to the settlement of tax obligations that the owner’s properties may incur.